15 Breathtaking Places In Canada Where You Need To Get High Before You Die.
Breathtaking Places In Canada
O, the places you’ll smoke.
1. Watching the northern lights cascading over Aurora Village in the Northwest Territories.
2. And those dancing over the still-as-ice waters of Nitsutlin Bay in Yukon.
3. Lying among the pillows of Arctic cotton in the fields of Ariviat, Nunavut.
4. Breathing in the misty mountains of the Rockies in British Columbia.
5. Waking up to the snowy mountain ranges of Kootenay National Park in British Columbia.
6. Staring down into the frozen waterfalls of Johnston Canyon in Alberta.
*Would not advise to attempt this high.
7. Catching an ominous and dramatic cloud formation in the open skies of Saskatchewan.
8. A visit to Winnipeg’s ice sculpture wonderland at night.
9. Hike through the magical forest above mystic caves down-under in Warsaw, Ontario.
10. Trudge through the other-worldly clay hills of the Cheltenham Badlands in Ontario.
11. Stay overnight at the enchanting and ghostly ice hotel (Hôtel de Glace) in Ville de Quebec.
12. Catch a chillingly grande iceberg in the still waters off Conception Bay in Newfoundland.
13. Take a nap in the luscious, open green fields of the Prince Edward Island National Park.
14. Stargaze, and possibly catch a glimpse of the Milky Way, in Kejimkujik National Park in Nova Scotia.
15. And take a break, take a breath, spark a J, take a hit, and look out to the natural wonder of of the misty cliffs in Southwest Head, New Brunswick.
Breathtaking Places In Canada , via : buzzfeed