29 Pic > People Are Posting Pictures Of Places Around The World That Look Straight Out Of A Wes Anderson Movie.
If you’ve ever seen any of Wes Anderson’s movies, you should know that he has a unique and recognizable sense
of aesthetic, made of symmetry, washed out pastel colors and a decadent vibe.
His style is so subtle and at the same time captures your attention at how much contrast it holds to modern world.
His fans love this kind of vibe and have started taking photos of places that take them right into the set of a Wes Anderson film.
There is a subreddit, called Accidental Wes Anderson, where fans from around the world post these photos they take,
and we have to say most of them are definitely remarkable. Take a look at some of our favorite picks below.
1. Estoi, Portugal
2. Spadina road, Toronto
3. Berlin, Germany
4. Stadt-Bad Gotha in Gotha, Germany
5. Ribersborgs open-air bath in Malmö, Sweden
6. Conference Room in North Korea
7. Choi Hung Estates in Hong Kong
8. Metro train in Brussels
9. Braemar, Scotland
10. Kastellet in Copenhagen, Denmark
11. Grand Pier in Weston-super-Mare, England
12. Hamble-Warsash Ferry Shelter in Hampshire, UK
13. Stenbock Palace in Stockholm, Sweden
14. Hotel Polonia in Torún, Poland
15. Hotel Saratoga in Havana, Cuba
16. Abandoned Hotel Belvédère in Furka pass, Switzerland
17. Pennsylvania Railroad Suburban Station, Pennsylvania
18. Empty Pool
19. Hotel Principe di Savoia in Milan, Italy
20. Burabai Lake, Kazakhstan
21. Grand Hotel de l’Europe in Bad Gastein, Austria
22. Grand Hotel Tremezzo
23. “Chateau” by Jeremy Kohm
24. Abandoned mall in Florida, U.S.
25. Door in Kiev, Ukraine
26. “Ebb Tide” at Gold Crest Resort Motel by Tyler Haughey
27. REDvalentino Store in Rome, Italy
28. Two Harbors in Minnesota, U.S.
29. Redhill Station in Singapore by Dan Sully